Lets start at the beginning of Summer 2011: Bangkok.
Just so I get to explain my bibliography before we go into styles and fashion specifically. I lived in this paradise for 8 amazing years. It is a home I will never stop loving, the weather, the beautiful beaches- only hours away, the cheap cab rides... the best friends. It is the reason that summer fashion is my favorite by far, the bright colours, the joyful asian exotic prints. It is an inexhaustible fund of inspirations.
I graduated in May 2011, and enjoyed my last month in Thailand in Samui, and at a couple of crazy last nights out.
Just so I get to explain my bibliography before we go into styles and fashion specifically. I lived in this paradise for 8 amazing years. It is a home I will never stop loving, the weather, the beautiful beaches- only hours away, the cheap cab rides... the best friends. It is the reason that summer fashion is my favorite by far, the bright colours, the joyful asian exotic prints. It is an inexhaustible fund of inspirations.
I graduated in May 2011, and enjoyed my last month in Thailand in Samui, and at a couple of crazy last nights out.




No comments:
Post a Comment