maleen xtyn

style is a simple way of saying complicated things

Friday, 18 May 2012

Fluffy Hats.

If I could have one wish for this years AW trend, it would be to add Marc Jacobs Fur hats to every girls wardrobe.













I was going to leave it at 4, but I just couldn't get enough of them.
Alright winter, bring it on.

Posted by Maline Xtyne at 01:36
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (22)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ▼  May (11)
      • Tommy Ton I am not sure how to put this b...
      • Leutton Postle Jenny Postle and Sam Leutton, bot...
      • Fluffy Hats. If I could have one wish for this y...
      • Boots Boots Boots. The high-tied boots don't ...
      •  The cold Fall days. The entire last week it ...
      • Lamija Sulje Through her rough childhood Lamija ...
      • Manish Arora The new creative director of Paco R...
      • Laura Theiss Lithuanian-born Laura's passion for...
      • Lucas Nascimento A brazilian Designer and gradua...
      • TUNISIA. Diverse enough to cater equally for sun...
      • Lets start at the beginning of Summer 2011: Bangk...
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.